The way to receive a Victorious, Healthy Life through JESUS’ HEALING POWER
- Believe in Jesus Christ. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believed in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Believe in the Bible. The Bible is God Talking to you. Acts 20:32 And now brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. YOU ARE A SON OF GOD AND ALL OF HIS GIFTS ARE YOURS!
- Delight yourself also in the Lord; and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. Ps. 37:5 Delight yourself in the Lord … How do we do that? By reading His words and loving Him, and making Him part of our life. And acting on His word. My son, attend to my words; incline your ears unto my sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart (in your spirit). For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh Prov. 4:22
- Be certain no doubt is in your life. The devil wants to tell you this is not true. He wants you weak and sick and filled with doubts. It is natural to have doubtful thoughts just don’t give in to them. (I pray daily for God to keep the devil out of my life and to have his angels watch over me.) (I say Jesus is my salvation, Jesus is my healer, Jesus is the light of my life. My reason for being, the love of my life! I say my body, soul, and spirit belongs to Jesus! The Devil has no place or control in or over my life.) Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. When you confess what you are in Christ, claim it, and walk in it, you are appropriating the reality of what is legally yours. You are or will become what you say!!!! Proverbs 18:21, The power of life and death are in the tongue. After a while when the devil sees he can not win he will leave you alone. Constantly confess that God’s word is true. GOD’S WORD IS TRUE! James 1:6-7. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavers is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.
- Ask God to forgive your sins. Before you ask God for something, “get right with Him …” If you have any hate in your heart, get rid of it. Forgive anyone you might be mad at. Confess your sins to God and pray in Jesus name and you will be forgiven. Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
- Now does God promise what you are asking for? Find the scripture where Jesus has promised you your healing and use these in your prayer. Such as: Mathew 8:17 Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sickness. 1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes we are healed. Proverbs 4:22 My words are life unto those that find them and health to all their flesh. Psalms 107:20 He sent His Word and healed them. Psalms 103:3 Who forgives all your sins and heals all your disease. Psalms 50:15 “Call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee and thou shalt glorify Me.” Jesus as well as bearing our sins, took all of our sickness with him to the cross. What a wonderful thing as Christians to know we do not have to be sick. All we have to do is claim what God has promised us. And what a terrible thing for Jesus to have to bear all of our disease and we don’t even take advantage of the sacrifice He made for us.
- What did Christ really do for us concerning healing, when he went to the cross? Galatians 3:13, “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us.” What was the curse of the law? God’s laws was threefold: poverty, sickness, and death – spiritual death. Duet. 28:15-22, 27-29, 35, 58-61, poverty and sickness. Gen. 2:17, death – spiritual death. Satan lost dominion over our lives the minute we were born again. Romans 6:14, “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for you are not under the law, but under grace.” Therefore, because we are no longer dominated by Satan, then disease can no longer lord it over us. We need to believe that. Then we can start talking about it! Then it will become a reality in our spirits. Revelation 12:11, says, “And they overcame him (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.” If we are born again in Christ, the word is already true in our lives. All we have to do is claim these promises. If you don’t know about the spiritual things that are yours, they will not do you any good. It is what we confess with our lips that really dominate our inner being. CONFESS: Duet. 28:22, My disease is a curse of the law! BUT! Gal. 3:13 Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the law. Therefore I no longer have my illness! Say this over and over until it gets out of your mind and into your spirit. Jesus gave us complete control over the devil and the power to use His name. Mark 16:17 “In My name they shall drive out demons.” Use it!
I’m 67 years old and only in the past few years have I just started to learn how to live victoriously as a Christian. Eleven years ago when the doctors said I had ten days to live without massive surgery, I gave up and started to depend on God. Although I had been raised a Christian, and I thought I knew how to pray, I now know I knew nothing. Any prayers that were answered during that period was just because the Lord took pity on me. Because I was stupid and He knew I would die before I learned anything if He didn’t help me. For the last eleven years I’ve been in kindergarten trying to learn how to converse with God. Believe me, few people I’ve run across know how. Luckily, I found a Black minister in California. He has put me on the right track. Now God and I are working together. He was with me all along. I just didn’t know how to talk to him and I didn’t know how to listen. He has not let me down, and He never will. You can always depend on God’s word. If we just have faith. Sounds easy, I didn’t know what faith was. I bet you don’t either. You probably think it means to believe. Wrong.
- What is faith? Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith is knowing what God says is true even though you can’t see it. You know it, because Heb 6:18, It is impossible for God to lie. 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. We have to stop walking by what we see around us and start walking by God’s word. We have to have faith in it even if we can’t see it. Because God says, it is there or that we have it. That’s what faith is, trusting God’s word over what we see around us. You have to start acting on God’s word. You can be sick and your Doctor can say you will be well soon. You’re still sick, but you believe him. Why can’t you believe God?
- After we pray for healing, do we keep praying day after day? If you truly have faith that God healed you, you are now cured. You do not have to pray this prayer again. God heard you. 1 John 5:14-15 if we ask God for anything according to His will we know He hears us and if He hears us we know we have what we ask of Him. Mark 11:24 says “When you pray, believe that you receive … and you shall have …” To pray it again would mean you didn’t believe God healed you. If that is what you believe you will not be healed. You may still have the symptoms but you are healed. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen. First comes faith, we have to believe God healed us, if we do then the substance or healing will follow. Your senses will make you doubt. But don’t confess these doubts. You are healed. The Dr. may say you have a cancer. You say yes, I may have the symptoms but I am healed. The word of God says I’m healed and I’m standing on the word! God is removing it. The best way to prove this is to read Luke 17: 11-19 Jesus told the lepers to go and show themselves to the priest. They could have said, “are you crazy, that’s a long walk and look at me, I’ve got leprosy all over me.” But they didn’t, they did what they were told. They had faith in Jesus, and started walking toward the priest, (they walked by faith not by sight) and as they walked, they were healed. One came back to say thanks. Jesus said, “Your faith has made you well.” First we have to have faith and trust Gods word. Then God brings the evidence of things hope for into our life. Simply if we do not trust his word, He is not going to answer our prayers. Faith is acting on what we believe.
Take a special notice of this: this is where most Christians get in trouble in their healing. They want to be healed physically first and then thank God. That doesn’t take faith. Any atheist could do that. If you are waiting for God to heal you, forget it. As far as He is concerned He has already given you your healing. Jesus paid the price for you, 1Peter 2:24. The ball is in your court now. You have to accept what He gave you. If you have accepted your healing, you will not have to ask for it again. You just need to start praising and thanking God and walking in His word. The Lord inhabits the praises of His children. When Paul and Silas were in prison, Acts 16:25, They started singing and priasing. Then the Lord shook the foundation of the prison and opened all the doors. God delivered them while they were praising. God works while we’re praising. That is when your healing will come. Your healing will move from the Spirit world into the natural world. Priase God!
If you get instant healing thank God. Some people get instant healing and some get gradual healing. So if it doesn’t come right now do not think that you are not healed. Keep your faith and belief turned on. So many people are healed and because it does not happen in the first few minutes say well it didn’t work. And that just ended their healing. So trust God! His words are true. If He says you are cured, you are cured. If it is a day, a week or a month in coming, trust Him and keep praising. it is on the way. Keep confessing, you are cured. Thank you Jesus!
Faith is the currency of God. We have to keep building it so when we really need it for cancer, heart trouble, etc., we can trust in God to heal us. We build faith by hearing God’s word. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God Romans 10:17 And also by living the word of God. (Acting on it.) After we walk in the word we start trusting it. We know that when we step off into the unknown He will be there to light the way for us.
- God is going to answer your prayers because you believe and have faith in him. Jesus promised it to you. Jesus said: “If you have the faith of a mustard seed you can move a mountain.” This cancer, heart disease, or stroke is your mountain! MOVE IT! God does not lie! You are God’s temple. Cor. 3:16. Don’t you know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him. (God will destroy the Devil for harming you.) For God’s temple is sacred, and you are that temple. And God wants his temple to be strong. God loves you and needs you. Start sharing your faith today. Speak positive and with love to everyone you see. And when you get your healing, share your testimony. Pray that people that need Jesus’ help will find you. They will!
One final word. God never works in advance of your level of faith. Therefore if you do not give God your faith, He has no channel to get to you what He wants you to have. So the only person that can rob you of what belongs to you is YOU! Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose.” If you do not think you are called, ask God to call you. Submit yourself to His will and tell Him that you want to serve Him. Stay close to Jesus by studying the Word and in prayer. Learn as much as you can about Him. He has given us so many blessings. However, we will not have them if we do not know about them. Then start confessing them and possessing them in your life.
Paslm 119:105 You word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Proverb 4:20-22 My son pay attention to what I say; listen closely to My words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man’s whole body.
- Now let’s pray.
Dear Heavenly Father. Forgive me of my sins. I know my greatest sin, is not putting you first in my life. I know how much you love me. You sent your only Son to die on the cross for me so that I might have eternal life and live with you forever. I know Jesus was whipped and by his stripes he took all of my diseases. I know you never meant for me to be ill, that all You have for me is good and positive and loving. That sickness and doubt and the negative influences in my life are from the devil, trying to keep me from your love. I use the name of Jesus now to bind this evil disease and cast it out of my body. I want the devil out of my life, and I want to live my life for your glory. I want to open my heart for you to come and live inside me and guide me. Dear God, I want the healing Jesus promised. I want you to make my body whole and strong and take all the disease out of me. Help me never to doubt your word and when I read it, help me to understand what you want me to do. Dear Father, I love you so much, help me be of service to you. Mark 11:24 says “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe you that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Dear Father, I believe your word and I believe I have received my healing. I thank you for your grace and mercy. I thank you for Jesus Christ, and thank you for healing me. I pray in Jesus precious name. Amen.
Thank you for coming 2 Jesus. You are a gift to me from God. You are an answered prayer. You are my way of helping God and showing Him I love Him. Matt. 25:40, The King replied, “I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”
If you are seeing a doctor now you do not have to stop. The doctor is not healing you God is. At all of my major illnesses I was under a doctors care. However they didn’t cure me God did. Some of my doctors still can’t believe what happened to me. But to their amazement they saw clogged up diseased arteries open up. Or when I had cancer it just disappeared. They were stupefied, but I wasn’t. It was just a natural everyday occurrence for our Lord, Jesus Christ.
God Bless you!